Monday 15 July 2013

I am what the Angels have made me....

It took me a long time to come to terms with the difference between God and Religions. For years, I rejected God because of Religions. Then I learned about Gandhi. And I realised that what I was angry with were Men's Laws about God. Not God Himself.
God doesn't need religions. He IS.
In my opinion, Men don't need religions as much as they need God. He is sometimes a voice in your head. A warmth in your heart. The will to help that stranger in the street. But I don't believe in those dogmas imposed on us from ancient times, obsolete and dictatorial.
I don't believe in religions. I believe in God. I believe in Men of Good Will. And I truly truly believe Good will always win against Evil. Because we are People of Good Will.

We are as the Angels have made us.

No comments:

Post a Comment